Housing Advice

RUSU Advice Service does not provide support in finding accommodation but does provide individual specialist housing advice to students on housing law, the rights and responsibilities of tenants and landlords and housing contracts. 

For information on searching for accommodation whether it is in University Halls, Private Halls or Private Housing visit our Housing Information page.










*Student Account Username = Your 8 Digit Student Number

Guest Account Username = Your Email Address