PLanT Projects Scheme 2016-2017
Partnerships in Learning and Teaching (PLanT) projects are small scale initiatives which address the enhancement of teaching and learning priorities as identified by students and staff working in partnership.
Applications can be made throughout the academic year from 10th October 2016. Funding of £500 is available for each project, with up to five projects to be funded in 2016-17.
back to top »
All proposals must:
- Actively involve students in the design and/or delivery of the project
- Align with the University’s Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Support a Teaching and Learning activity (or activities) in your School/Department or support T&L activity/activities in conjunction with another School/Department
- Provide a budget outline with approximate costs
- Adhere to the timeline for expenditure outlined above
Proposals will be reviewed by CQSD in collaboration with RUSU and will be prioritised according to the extent to which:
- There is an active partnership between students and staff throughout the project with students being involved in the design and/or delivery of the project;
- They support School/Department’s Teaching and Learning plans and the University’s Teaching and Learning Strategy;
- They demonstrate how the project will enhance existing practices/develop new practices in the identified area of teaching and learning.
« back to top »
The PLanT Application Form can be submitted by students or staff members. Examples of what funding can be used for could include: equipment or materials, travel expenses, as payment for time, or refreshments for focus groups.
Application forms can be downloaded here
Complete the application form and return by email to Joy Collier: firstname.lastname@example.org