PLanT Projects Scheme
Partnerships in Learning and Teaching (PLanT) Projects Funding Scheme
PLanT projects are small scale initiatives which address the enhancement of teaching and learning priorities as identified by students and staff working in partnership.
Funding of up to £500 is available for each project.
Projects for 2017–2018 can be of any duration within an academic year but must be completed by 31st July 2018.
All proposals must:
- Actively involve students in the design and delivery of the project;
- Support a Teaching and Learning activity (or activities) in your School/Department or support T&L activity/activities in conjunction with another School/Department;
- Provide a budget outline with approximate costs;
- Adhere to the timeline for expenditure outlined above.
Proposals will be reviewed by CQSD in collaboration with RUSU and will be selected according to the extent to which:
- There is an active partnership between students and staff throughout the project with students being involved in the design and delivery of the project;
- They support School/Department's Teaching and Learning plans.
- They demonstrate how the project will enhance existing practices/develop new practices in the identified area of teaching and learning.
Applications for PLanT funding for 2017-2018 can be submitted from Monday 9th October 2017 using the form below:
Details where to send the completed application is within the application form.
Payments to students should be completed using the Campus Jobs Portal.
For guidance on completing these payments please contact Campus Jobs on 0118 378 4499 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLanT Application Form 2017–2018.
Applications can be submitted from: Monday 9th October 2017.
Closing date for applications: Midday Monday 20th November 2017.
Panel meeting: Thursday 30th November 2017.
You will be notified of the outcome of your application shortly after this date.
The PLanT application can be submitted by students or staff members. Examples of what funding can be used for could include: equipment or materials, travel expenses, as payment for time, or refreshments for focus groups.
This scheme counts towards the School of Literature and Language's Professional Track.