Improve Services at London Road
Ever thought that students based at London Road have a disadvantage from those studying at Whiteknights? Students voted for RUSU to campaign on behalf of London Road students by improving services at the University’s often-overlooked campus.
What services are we trying to improve?
The following ideas for change successfully passed through Change It:
- Transfer documents to London Road if requested – including parking permits and other official documentation that can only be picked up at Whiteknights.
- More space to eat and socialise during lunch time at London Road.
- Another microwave in the London Road Student Space kitchen – achieved as of November 2016!
- Get a cash point on London Road campus.
- Install a campus card top-up machine on London Road campus.
Want to get involved with this campaign?
- Check back here soon for all the latest updates and actions you can take.
- Tweet us your ideas, experiences and support at @RUSUTweets.