POSTGRADUATE COURSE REP
What’s the role?
Postgraduate Course Reps represent the views of students on academic issues on each course. Postgraduate Course Reps work to ensure the student voice is being heard by the University and positive changes are being made throughout every school for Postgraduate students.
- Liaise with students, gain feedback and represent the student voice
- Work alongside other Course Reps, the School Rep and RUSU Education Officer
- Work with University staff to create positive changes to your course
- Attend termly Student Staff Liaison Committee meetings with departmental staff
- Attend Course Rep Consultations with the School Rep and Academic Rep Coordinator
What’s in it for me?
- Work with and on the behalf of students on postgraduate courses
- Receive extensive training and develop your transferable skills
- Network and build relationships with the University and the Students’ Union
- Meet Postgraduate students from across the University
- Gain excellent career –boosting experience to enhance your CV
- Volunteering hours count towards your RED Award
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for this role you must be a current full-time or part-time student studying at postgraduate level. To run for the role of Postgraduate Course Rep, you must be enrolled on the correct year and course you wish to represent.
If you would like to find out more about the Postgraduate Course Rep roles, please contact your RUSU Education Officer Ed White at email@example.com.