What’s the role?
Student Trustees ensure Reading University Student Union (RUSU) is well governed, well managed and that we stick to our vision, mission and values. Student Trustees are super important because they have responsibility for ensuring that RUSU’s charitable outcomes and strategy benefit all students at Reading.
- Contributing to the strategic leadership of a registered charity
- Membership of the RUSU Trustee Board
- Monitoring RUSU’s progress against strategic aims and objectives
- Opportunities to chair meetings, whilst working on behalf of students
- Monitoring the financial performance of RUSU to ensure it remains financially secure and accountable
What’s in it for you?
- A unique position of significant responsibility which will look fantastic on your CV!
- Excellent experience and invaluable transferable skills
- Expert training and support
- Opportunities to network with key university and RUSU staff
Any student currently studying at the University of Reading and enrolled on a course for the 2019/20 academic year is eligible to stand in this election.
You can nominate yourself for this role as well as a Part-Time Officer and/or Undergraduate School Rep role if you wish.
If you’d like to find out more about this role, please contact: