No elections are currently running
What is Student Voice?
Student Voice is a RUSU forum where:
- Students set the direction of the Union through policy and campaign proposals.
- Ideas are discussed, put forward to campus-wide votes and their progress is reviewed.
- Student Officers are held to account.
Find out more about Student Voice.
What's the role?
As one of the 55 Student Voice Members, you will attend one meeting a term (2hrs long) where you will:
- Lead on steering RUSU’s direction by proposing, debating and amending policy and campaign ideas.
- Decide which ideas will go to campus-wide votes and monitor progress on winning ideas.
- Scrutinise your Student Officers.
- Develop lots of great skills.
If you want to get involved in your Students’ Union, this is a fantastic way to get started! We welcome all students; postgrad taught, postgrad research or undergrad; from UK or Overseas; already involved in Union activities and those who are not – we value your voice. Start shaping your Union today!
Find out more about the Student Voice role.
How do I get involved?
You can become a Student Voice Member by being elected or being appointed by a Student Officer.
- Nominations are open on Saturday 22nd September 2018 at 10am.
- Nominations close on Tuesday 16th October 2018 at 3pm.
Remember to vote!
Even if you decide not to stand in this election, make sure your voice is heard and have your say in the Student Voice Membership Elections.
Voting opens at 10am on Wednesday 17th October 2018 and ends at 3pm on Tuesday 23rd October 2018.
Results will be posted online on Thursday 25th October 2018.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact your RUSU President Jason Dabydoyal at firstname.lastname@example.org.