RUSU SUMMER BALL 2017
3sixty Box Office, Sat 10 Jun 2017 20:00 - Sun 11 Jun 2017 06:00
The BIGGEST and BEST event in the Reading Student calendar
Your FINAL chance to get your hands on a ticket to the biggest event in the Reading Student Calendar...
RUSU Summer Ball 2017 on Saturday, 10th June.
- 10 hours of live music, HUGE acts & amazing DJ sets
- Festival Big Top Main Stage
- 4500 Students
- Free Funfair
- Over 10 specialised and varied bars
- Food Court including the FAMOUS Hog Roast!
- Festival Sound and Lighting
- Survivors Photo and much much more...
Super Early Bird (first 500 tickets only) - £30 [SOLD OUT]
Early Bird - £35 [SOLD OUT]
Standard NUS - £40 [SOLD OUT]
Non-NUS - £45 [SOLD OUT]
Visitor - £50 [SOLD OUT]
Final Release - £50
- How many tickets can I buy?
Everyone may buy one ticket per card and also one guest ticket per card.
- How much will tickets cost?
Final release tickets are priced at £50
- Will I be able to buy a ticket at a later date?
No, this is the last release of tickets
- How do I collect my ticket?
Bring your confirmation email to wristband exchange on Monday 5th June between 12pm and 4pm at 3Sixty Box Office or collect your wristband on the night of the event at the entrance to Summer Ball 2017
- This is your ticket to RUSU Summer Ball 2017 – you will not be admitted to the event without a correctly secured wristband on your wrist.
- You will have recieved your wristband already if you bought your wristband at the 3Sixty Box Office on Early Bird or 2nd release. If you bought your ticket online you will receive your physical wristband for the event at wristband exchange on Monday 5th June between 12pm-4pm at 3Sixty Box Office or on the gate.
- Please make sure you check you have the correct amount of wristbands for what you have paid.
- Look after your wristband – if you lose it we won’t be able to replace it, once on the wristbands cannot be taken off without being cut off which will make them void.
- You cannot loosen a wristband that is too tight – so don’t put it on too tight.
Follow us on: