- The Study (25)
- Edith Morley (28)
The lockers are free of charge; however, a £5 deposit for the operator card is required.
- Come to RUSU Reception and request an available locker. Depending on availability the locker will be in either The Study or Edith Morley.
- Pay the £5 deposit and provide your contact details to Reception.
- Reception will give a card and allocate a locker number to you.
- Take your card to the allocated locker and hold it against the GREEN light.
- Push locker door to open.
- To lock, push the door closed and hold the card to the light. A RED light will now be shown on the locker.
- To open the locker again, present your card to the light shown.
- If you have forgotten which locker you have, present your card to the central console and a GREEN light will flash to show your locker.
- When you have finished with your locker, return the card to RUSU Reception who will then un-assign the locker and return your deposit.
- RUSU reserve the right to inspect lockers that have been unused for 14 days or more.
- RUSU will endeavour to contact the user before inspecting contents; however, a full log will be made if an inspection is required.
- If you know that your locker will be unused for 14 days or more, please inform Reception.
- A lost card will be charged at £5. If you lose your card, please report to Reception who will provide access to the locker during normal office hours (9am to 4:45pm, Monday to Friday). In a dire emergency, access can be obtained via Campus Security.
- Access to the lockers is subject to the opening times of the building.
- 1 card = 1 locker
- RUSU cannot be held responsible for loss of contents due to theft
- RUSU cannot be held responsible for any loss of locker content
- Lockers are used at the hirers risk
FUNDED BY UoR £1M RUSU/UoR ANNUAL BUDGET
LOCKERS - Secure Storage for all Students
Available in The Study (24hrs) and Edith Morley
Various sizes available
Free to Use with a £5.00 deposit (refundable once card is returned to RUSU)
Daily use or for up to 2 weeks
Get you Card/Locker available from RUSU Reception Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm