To ensure more support is provided to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on students, RUSU have sent a
letter to the following Government constituents requesting that they speak up for the thousands of students they
- Local MP’s
- Chair for All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on students
- Vice-Chairs for APPG on students
- Members of the APPG on students
- Secretary of State for Education
- Minister of State for Universities
- Shadow Secretary for Education & APPG on students
- Shadow Minister for Further Education and Universities
We need your help so your voices can be heard.
We have created a template for you to download, fill out and send to your local MP’s to gain their support.
Download the letter.
You can find out who your local MP is by visiting:
Want to know more about your MP?
You can check their (or any MP’s) voting record here: https://www.theyworkforyou.com/
We will also be requesting that the University of Reading write and send a similar letter with these priorities, to emphasise the need for more measures to be put in place to support students through this crisis.