School and Course Rep Awards of The Year
School Rep Awards 2018/19
- School Reps sit on School Board for Teaching & Learning.
- The attend other University meetings throughout the year to ensure the student voice is heard by the University.
- School Reps support a team of Course Reps within their school.
- They work closely with the Course Reps & RUSU Education Officer to improve the academic experience of all students.
Course Rep Awards 2018/19
- Your Course Rep is there to represent your views at your Staff Student Liaison Committee.
- They voice your opinions and actively promote student led change.
Has your Course Rep made a positive change on your course and/or your School Rep represented the views of students and helped to make a difference in your school?
Nominations Open: Monday 14th January 2019
Nominations Close: Friday 15th March 2019