Reading University Nepalese Society (RUNS)
Welcome to the RUNS page!
We are a friendly society that has formed since 2011 and still going strong. We welcome all students and non-students who are interested in joining. Whether you are Nepalese or not doesn’t matter if you want to join- RUNS welcomes everyone!
- Provide help and support to new students to settle down at the university
- Promote, teach and preserve Nepali culture and heritage
- Hold at least 2 events per semester
- Bring different societies together
Events planned for the year
- Meet and greet
- Cultural show
- Inter-uni dance competition (Came 3rd this year!)
- RUNS night
- Dashain gathering
- End of year trip
If you still don’t believe me, then don’t take my word for it- just click on the Facebook link above to see pictures of the events we’ve held!
Make sure to like our page, so you are updated on our current and future events!