We are Reading Uni Boardriders! Our core sports are Wakeboarding and Kitesurfing. But we like to dabble in Windsurfing and Longboarding. If it has a board, we do it!
We want to make this year phenomenal, so here are the details of what we have planned so far.
- This year we're going to JBSki (http://www.jbski.com/) for cable wakeboarding. JB is amazing for both beginners and advanced riders, their tuition is one of the best in the country so we're going to do so well this year!
- We've got a great deal of 6 sessions for £6! This means it's only £1 per session!
- The cost is even cheaper this year: £8 for Two hours riding until October.. After then it's £8 for Four hours!
- Tuition, kit hire and everything is included
- We have links to Kitesurfing Schools around the south of the UK. Just ask if you want lessons!
- We also have Kitesurfing Kit! We have LEI (Inflatable Kites), boards, bars, lines, harnesses, etc. so people can borrow the club kit and head down for a session!
- Our good pals at Southampton Uni Kitesurfing Society like to invite us along to their tours every now and again, we went to Dahkla in Morocco in 2015, and Greece's Lefkada enjoyed our company last year!
Easter 2015 we went Kitesurfing in Dakhla, Morocco. We flew into Agadir airport, rented 7 hire cars for 30 students. We then had a huuuuuuge road trip spanning over thousands of km through deserts, mountains and towns taking over two days to get the centre. We then stayed in Dakhla Spirit Kitesurfing Centre for 9 days kitesurfing all day and drinking all night. We took beginners, intermediates, all the way up to sponsored pro riders! The place was wicked for all riding and the wind was perfect all the time.
We are an easy going group so feel free to get in touch if you want some more infomation.
-Visit our website http://www.ReadingUniversityBoardriders.com/
-Subscribe to us on youtube: http://tinyurl.com/ka3nle7
-Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/readinguniboardriders/
-Find us on RUSU http://www.rusu.co.uk/sports/RUWWK
RUSU Student Activities Constitution 2017/18