Join us by obtaining a student membership on the right.
The Finance Society forms the largest and most-respected student-run organisation for finance events and careers on campus.
We offer a membership composed of diverse disciplines and backgrounds, providing the opportunity for our members to meet and share ideas with people with common interests. Through a series of interesting, educational and interactive events we aim to increase financial literacy between members and establish contacts with top-tier institutions including Banks, Consultancies and Financial Services Firms.
In this way, our members can maximise their potential over others during the internship and graduate application process.
Some of the firms our members now work at
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Ernst & Young (EY)
- Bank of America
- To provide interesting, educational and interactive events to increase the level of financial literacy on campus.
- To supply our members with timely and complete information regarding the application process of key firms within the financial services industry.
- To create unique networking opportunities for our members in order to maximise their candidacy status at our partner firms’ application process, but also when applying to the wider spectrum of employers.
- To provide a platform for our members to achieve experience in management, organisation and leadership to further their own skill-set and personal development.
- To constitute a forum of networking and ideas exchange between members and with leading professionals, evolved around the centre-point finance and economics areas.