Wokingham Borough Council
Every term Little Learners Nursery works closely with various professionals from Wokingham Borough Council,
This term, Little Learners was visited by an Early Learning Advisor who carried out an audit of the nursery
looking at the following nine key areas:
- The Child’s Voice
- Leadership and Management
- Parents and Partnerships
- Children’s Learning and Development
- Language and Literacy
- Sustainability and Business
During this audit, the nursery was awarded one of the following possible grades for different criteria in
- Indicators for high priority, which means high supervision and support from Children’s services is needed.
- Indicators for coordinated support, which means more supervision and support from Children’s services is
- Indicators for Universal support, which means minimal supervision and support from Children’s services is
The nursery received 39 out of 43 marks with Indicators for Universal Support.
Management and staff at Little Learners are very happy with this outcome and believe it reflects the level of
care and education that is offered, the good relationships between the nursery and its parents as well as the
hard work and commitment from the staff team.